Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 weeks and counting


I am now 35 weeks pregnant with our little boy who is finding kicking me in the ribs is really fun. Also he has been getting the hiccups it seems like daily-poor little guy!

I am finding myself driving down the Aurora (where University Hospital is located-45 minutes away from our house w/no traffic or snow) 2 times a week now. Being a high risk OB patient is just so much fun!

Baby Buma is looking good, we get to take another look at him next week via ultrasound. Get to listen to his heart rate on the monitor (a NST test) 2 times a week, they are also measuring amniotic fluid levels at on of those visits.

My last ECHO (ultrasound of my heart) showed slight dilation of my aorta from the last ECHO so I get to have another at 37 weeks to see if there is more change. So far they haven't put any restrictions or changes on me or labor. So keep my heart in your prayers!

Here is a picture from 34 weeks. My mom didn't like the on I put on facebook.

Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying time with family and friends this Christmas season! Be thankful you have them around!

No comments: