So I just got a hair cut, got tired of it being long and Brian has been attempting to grow a beard. And doesn't he look happy in this picture....he really did ask me to take it. He wants a vote: Should he keep it or not?
Loving your new hair Aud - looks great! Now Brian on the other hand...it's hard because that really is not the best picture - kind of scary! My vote would be to shave it, but that's mainly because I like the clean cut look. :)
Audrey, your hair looks GREAT! Now, for Brian...beards are find as long as they are "kept up." Keep it trimmed and you have my vote. Are you going for the messy, crazed, professor look? :)
4 comments:
I like your hair Audrey!
Loving your new hair Aud - looks great! Now Brian on the other hand...it's hard because that really is not the best picture - kind of scary! My vote would be to shave it, but that's mainly because I like the clean cut look. :)
Audrey, your hair looks GREAT! Now, for Brian...beards are find as long as they are "kept up." Keep it trimmed and you have my vote. Are you going for the messy, crazed, professor look? :)
Grandma Rosie and I vote for a trim and then a new picture. Audrey, you are gorgeous! no matter what.
Love you both.
Post a Comment