While we were in Europe we sort of got to forget what was going on back at home and the reality of what is going on in our lives. We didn't have to think about moving or finding a new job, starting school, where we will live and all the details that go into moving. So it has been hard to adjust back to trying to figure out what we will be doing in a couple of months.
4th of July we got to hang out with friends and have a great time with each other. This time together was wonderful and now we are home at seperate places and it makes me sad to think about the future. Funny how great of a time you can be having and then the reality of everything hits you. In less than a month Brian will be leaving to go to our new home in Boulder (don't know where this home is yet, still working on that).
So lets just say it has been a rough week, we got to meet Makena and see Ben and Erika being mom and dad. Sad to think we won't get to see Makena growing and that she won't get to know us as well as I would like her to because we will be in Colorado. Trips like this weekend just make it even harder to think about going.
But I guess I know we have awesome friends and that distance hopefully won't change anything. I know we all will all continue to keep in touch and as our lives change we will all be apart of them. Just know I cherish your friendships deeply and everyone better keep in touch!
sorry for the depressing blog entry:(
No comments:
Post a Comment